About Me

My photo
Living in Chicago, by way of Dayton, OH and Havertown, PA. Contact me at atozpod@gmail.com.

Labels

Subscribe

eXTReMe Tracker

Where You At?

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Friday December 1st

Day 162, Session 58:
Location: On the train, heading home for the weekend
First song: Cruel Sun by Rusted Root
Last full song: Cumbersome by Seven Mary Three
Progress: 783-791 of 4552
Total Songs Heard: 691

Not a whole lot to say today, except to note that Crumble by Ultraspank, I'm sorry. It's just not going to work out. I wish you luck in all your future endeavors.

Since there's not much to say about the songs, let's clear some things up about the blog.

First, no matter how popular it seems to be with search engines, this blog will never contain any plans for a zip gun. It's been a little disturbing to see how many people end up here after investigating how to make a zip gun.

Second, the dates in the post titles are the dates that I'm writing about, not the date the post was written. I had a friend say they stopped checking in here because it seemed like I hadn't updated since November. This is not the case. I've been updating (mostly,) it's just that right now there's a 6 week lag between listening and writing. I'm working on it (and I'm guessing I'll continue to be "working on it" until this project is done or until I give it up.)

Third, thanks to Gena and my sister who both have been kind enough to link to this thing, and to Mike and my brother-in-law who, as far as I can tell, represent the regular readers.

No comments: