About Me

My photo
Living in Chicago, by way of Dayton, OH and Havertown, PA. Contact me at atozpod@gmail.com.

Labels

Subscribe

eXTReMe Tracker

Where You At?

Monday, June 26, 2006

Monday Morning Music

Day 4, Session 2:
Location: On the train on the way to work.
First song: #41 by Dave Matthews Band, the third and final song on my iPod in the #XX series from DMB
Last full song: 100 Years by Five For Fighting
Progress: 23-32 of 3962

Sadly for the songs that were heard this morning, their memory will forever be associated with the old woman who sat down next to me on the train. She must have got up this morning and decided today would be a good day to use her last half bottle of 'eau d'olde ladie'. If I inhale too deeply I can still smell it.

Favorite surprise tune of the morning: (Back Home Again In) Indiana by Louis Armstrong. Not that I'm surprised that a Louis Armstrong song was good, but it's from one of the cds that came from my wife's music library, so I don't think I had ever heard the song before.


No comments: