About Me

My photo
Living in Chicago, by way of Dayton, OH and Havertown, PA. Contact me at atozpod@gmail.com.

Labels

Subscribe

eXTReMe Tracker

Where You At?

Thursday, November 22, 2007

from For the Widows to Free Ride

Day 515, Session 99:
When/Where:
Saturday November 17th - At home while watching college football and playing a round of golf.
First song:
For the Widows in Paradise, for the Fatherless in Ypsilanti by Sufjan Stevens
Last full song: Free Ride by Nick Drake
Progress: 1441-1465 of 5472
Total
Songs Heard: 1181

I'm off to Nashville to eat some southern fried bird and attend the last of my old college roommate's weddings. There will be a proper post about this set of songs later, but for now, I would just like to point out that I was right all along!

"John Mayer is an insufferable douchebag!"

Just remember, even though you're just reading about it on TMZ now, you heard it here first. I'd like to think one of the sites that led Mr. Mayer to his conclusion was this one (but probably not.) Thanks to Rachel for the heads up.

Proper posting resumes next week, when I discuss why the song Frank's 2000-Inch TV makes me both happy and jealous.

Happy Thanksgiving everybody.

Frank's 2000-Inch TV - Weird Al Yankovic

1 comment:

Mike said...

My girlfriend actually got me to listen to some John Mayer songs (and his show on MTV was actually kind of funny - well, at least the clips I saw on YouTube).

But ever since your first Mayer post I can't get the image out of my head of Mayer as that guy at the party in Animal House: on the stairs, playing sappy songs to a bunch of girls before John Belushi thankfully intervenes.