About Me

My photo
Living in Chicago, by way of Dayton, OH and Havertown, PA. Contact me at atozpod@gmail.com.

Labels

Subscribe

eXTReMe Tracker

Where You At?

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Thursday December 7th

Day 168, Session 61:
Location: On the way to the salt mines for another day
First song: Dancing in the Sunshine of the Dark by Fury In The Slaughterhouse
Last full song: Darkest Hour by Glen Phillips
Progress: 820-827 of 4630
Total Songs Heard: 721

I guess I'm not much of a Fury in the Slaughterhouse fan (who'd have guessed?) because DitSotD was deleted.

I first heard the song Danke Schoen in the same way I'm sure most people my age heard it: during the parade scene of Ferris Bueller's Day Off. I am not at all ashamed to admit that for years afterward, I was pretty sure it was a woman singing. I can't be the only one who thought that, right?

Now that I live in Chicago, I watch Ferris Bueller's Day Off with a whole new appreciation. There's no way all the things in that movie can be done in one day. Except by Ferris. He was a righteous dude.

No comments: