About Me

My photo
Living in Chicago, by way of Dayton, OH and Havertown, PA. Contact me at atozpod@gmail.com.

Labels

Subscribe

eXTReMe Tracker

Where You At?

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Friday June 30th - Morning

Day 8, Session 9:
Location: On the way to and at work the morning before a long weekend.
First song: Alice Childress by Ben Folds Five
Last full song: All Over You by Live
Progress: 135-152 of 3975

Starting and ending on the same title is not all that surpising. With music I like, I tend to pursue all releases, so I end up with 2 or 3 versions of the same tune... live versions, demo versions, illegally recorded internet distributed versions. All that good stuff. There were only 2 versions of Alice Childress. Eventually I'm sure I'll come across the same song 3 or 4 times.

The last 14 songs I heard today started with the word All.

No comments: